יום חמישי, 18 באוגוסט 2011

These feet are made for walking

So maybe it's about time i'll start using them!

Apparently  the city is not that big. I might have to walk around to understand exactly where i am. I'll start tomorrow. I'll come back from work first. I'll do it on Saturday. And so on and so on.
I actually don't feel that bad not doing it yet. It's not like i'm sitting on my ass all day in front of the computer. And then coming home doing the exact same thing. 
Well, actually...
It's true most of the time. But i do get things going. 
More like spending money going... But it is all for a good cause. 
I singed in a gym today, and registered for internet and cable TV! 
I know, they kinda undo each other, but i hope i'll have enough time for both.  
Oh, and i got my first mail to my mail box today! Approved my credit card! 
How exciting, another way i can spend money in.

So- next on my list study french (which i already started- Bonne nuit le bonheur) 
and of course, start things going around campus.


oh, yeah, and finish writing my seminar. anyone wants to write a 15 pages discussion about being a "frayer"?!

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה