יום שישי, 2 בספטמבר 2011

The bus driver name is Mike

So, 
again, what's the bus driver name?

MIKE!!!
That's how my bus drive to DC started.
Well, actually, no. The first thing i did was eating the sandwich i made myself for the ride.
what?! we started driving already....

well, so far, so good.
I took the metro there, went up the stairs, straight into the line to my bus. 
The line was crazy! there are about 10 buses going to NY tonight.
but, i found my window seat next to a not so smelly guy, and set down.
You got to love Greyhound! Nice seats, enough leg room, electricity and INTERNET!
It works most of the time... so i hope it will help me pass the drive.

Driving out of Montreal was really nice. Did you know we are an island?
Yes, an Island!
the city is in the middle of St. Laurent river, going down to the 5 big lakes.
So we crossed a bridge on our way out drove about an hour and now we are on the US border.
Remember the 5 buses i was talking about? 5 of them are ahead of us. not as fun.
Good thing i'm supposed to have 45 min until the bus to Washington...

well, wish me luck and hope that the "real" Americans will let me in the "real" promised land.

Can't wait to get there already!!!


אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה